FENCE INSTALLER, CREW MEMBER
This is a crew member position reporting to a foreman conducting installation of fencing and working in the construction trade. This position requires some construction background. Pay range is based upon experience.
- Must a have valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record to ensure insurability.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass drug test & physical test after offered position.
Additionally, this position may require:
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours.
- Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours.
- Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours.
- Walking over 3 miles a day.